St Paul Lutheran Church was organized on November 10, 1899, under the direction of Rev. George Finke of Astoria Oregon, with eight communicant members. On June 24, 1906, the church building at 4th and Warren was dedicated. In 1949 the congregation moved to it's current location. in 1957 a new worship space was built, and dedicated on Easter Sunday of that year. In Sept of 1996, the new multipurpose area and Servant Ministry Center was dedicated to the work and mission of this community.